Saturday, January 06, 2007

It's Here!

In a belated Christmas present, my Tigers season ticket package arrived in the mail. With the change from a 21 top 27 game package, you get a game to every series at home this year. The downside to this is that it looks like the weekday plan is no more, and that the weekend plan purchasers will be stuck with a few weekday afternoon games. I just don't see myself calling in sick to go to a day game against the Royals on April 18, but I probably will.
The Tigers Interleague opponents will be: St. Louis (May 18-20), New York Mets (June 8-10), Milwaukee (June 12-14), and @Philadelphia, Washington, and Atlanta (June 16-24)
It appears the Tigers will be playing more afternoon games on Saturdays. There are 6 TBD's on the schedule I'm assuming are based on whether or not FOX will be doing a national broadcast.

No comments: