Thursday, April 03, 2008

Game 3 Recap

Short Recap tonight as I'm on my way out the door to the Braves-Pirates game. I hear talk of a Mike Hampton sighting on the mound. I'm going to bring a camera for some photographic evidence.

Anyways, another stinker for the Tigers today. If I'm not mistaken (although I usually am), Tiger batters were 0-11 with runners in scoring position. In fact of the eight hits the Tigers had, only Clete Thomas' single in the 5th was the only one with a runner on base. A Brandon Inge HR was the only reason the Tigers were not shut out again. As for the pitching, as it has been the whole series, you can't really complain. The Tiger gave up 5 and 4 runs twice in this series. You think over the course of the year the Tigers are going to win 2 out of 3 if that's the case. It's early, settle down people, the hits will come.

Tigers 1 Royals 4
W: Greinke (1-0)
L: Bonderman (0-1)

Tigers Record:
W - L
0 - 3

No comments: