Monday, October 30, 2006

So now what?

I could do a countdown of the days until spring training, but I can't count that high. I could do a season grading thing but the Free Press and others have done it better than I could have. I could wildly speculate on what the offseason could bring, and I more than likely will, but I'm going to wait until all the free agents have declared and some juicy rumors begin to float around.

So with that in mind as the leaves are being blown of the trees with the 30 mile an hour winds that are blowing through the area tonight, I shift focus to the other Illitch team, the team across the street and the team up I-75.

Well to update you on the team so far, the Pistons haven't started (a season preview is in the works), the Red Wings look old and busted, and the Lions are in the running to have Matt Millen select what will be regarded as the worst overall number one pick ever. So the seasons might change but the posts will keep coming.

No comments: